The topic Classicism has three conversations: Introduction, Dance, and Evolution
1. Choose a conversation; be sure all participants are familiar with the content on the app
2. Gather 6-12 dancers around a table
3. Select a conversation leader to begin with an Opening Question
The Opening Question is meant to start off an hour long group conversation; it should be open ended enough to invite different responses.
eg:" Do you have to oppose the old to create the new? " Questions embedded in the app can be used throughout the conversation
4. Be sure everyone speaks.
5. When possible refer directly to the images and writing in the app.
6. It is not a hunt for the answer. A good question is more important.
7. It is a creative process; talking, listening and thinking to come to new understandings.
8. Listen to one another.
9. Practice thinking and looking critically among yourselves; it takes practice.
10. Be sincere, grow as an artist, share your insights.